TEDxYouth@KingsPark: 30 Second Ideas for Change
When enough of us believe that change is possible, it’s already begun.
TEDxKingsPark, in partnership with Curtin University, are looking for West Australians between the ages of 14 – 21 years old to share their big ideas for change.
Ideas come in all shapes and sizes. Your idea could be small and handy, or big and world-changing. But whatever it is, we’re looking for ideas that will create change – to people, to the environment, maybe to the world. There’s no limit!
If you’re one of the six selected finalists, you’ll get the chance to share your idea on the main stage of the State Theatre Centre of Western Australia at TEDxYouth@KingsPark on Saturday 30 July 2022 – Australia’s largest TEDx event for young people.
The winning idea will also be turned into a 4-5 minute TEDx talk, and be published on the official TEDx YouTube channel!
How it works:
- Upload a 30 second video of yourself below, explaining your idea, by 31 May 2022.
- Six finalists will receive professional coaching in public speaking and curation.
- Each finalist will present their idea on stage at TEDxYouth@KingsPark on 30 July 2022.
- The 500-strong audience of young people will vote for their favourite idea.
- The winner will collaborate with TEDxKingsPark’s Curators and Coaches to develop and record their TEDx talk.
- The winner will be invited to join the TEDxKingsPark Youth Panel.